Here, nature, science and imagination combine to create a revolutionary new saxophone mouthpiece. Jody Espina has designed the JodyJazz DV (U.S. Patent No. 7,470,844) using proportions and principles found in nature. For the most effortless playing experience of your life, we invite you to try the DV.
Three Goals in Creating the DV Series of Saxophone Mouthpieces
- To create the most efficient sax mouthpiece possible. That means that there are more harmonics present in the sound and therefore the projection of this Baritone sax mouthpiece is huge.
- To eliminate the annoying shrillness that is associated with loud bright Baritone saxophone mouthpieces.
- To have a big fat mid-range and bottom end that has never been present before in a Baritone sax mouthpiece with strong projection.
Three Goals in Creating the DV NY Bari Saxophone Mouthpieces
- To create the most efficient mouthpiece possible. That means that there is no stuffiness and little resistance.
- To emulate the sound of the Classic 50’s and 60’s Baritone Sax players, while giving the sound an extra fatness from the secondary window.
- To produce the most beautiful tone on any JodyJazz mouthpiece so far.